A true way to lose yourself...

I lie with my eyes wide open. The gentle breeze try to sooth me. But the heat had taken its toll. I lie there with not the slightest energy to gather myself and have a glass of water. The heat had been incredible. Never had I felt so much spent.

I try to turn sideways. I gently prod the external mouse attached to my laptop. The screen slowly comes to my focus. I found that my play list had stopped. It was one of my favorite theme songs. Soundscape to Ardor... You gotta listen to it to appreciate the true beauty of this one. You will appreciate it more when you feel that you have reached your limit. How apt that this was the song waiting for one click from my mouse tip to play and gently take me back to sleep...

For all those who have not heard it... Hear it... appreciate it... Get ready to be lost in the magic of music... Find it below... Heavenly music



17 soundscape to Ardor


Just close your eyes and listen




One request to all... If you have a headphone, please use it and hear it in full volume... Believe me... it is worth it



0 comments: